How to Fix Sound Problems in Windows 10 Site Microsoft.com – Once you open up your Windows 10 and you then try out to listen to music or even enjoy a game but unfortunately you are unable to listen closely something. You may think that there has to be something wrong along with it. What can we do if this type of issue take place?
Based on the officials website of Microsoft at support.microsoft.com, there are many methods that you are able to do to fix the sound problems. You can consider from your very first steps and when it can not work, you can proceed to the up coming steps.
Running The Audio Troubleshooter
To run the troubleshooter, you have to type (audio troubleshooter) within the search box around the taskbar and after that select Fix and find problems with playing sound from your final results and Select Next. After that, you need to Select the device that you want to troubleshoot and continue from the troubleshooter.
You might be also in a position to start the troubleshooter from sound Settings. You are able to select Start then select Settings and after that select System, Select Sound then Select Troubleshoot.
Verifying That All Windows Updates Are Installed
If the steps above will not work, you can try to make use of this steps. Within this method, you have to check for updates and to do that, you are able to follow the methods below.
- Firstly, select Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update -> Check for updates.
- Next, you are able to do one of the following points:
When the status says that you are currently update so that you can proceed to the following tip.
When the status says that updates can be available you have to select Install now.
- Now, you need to select the updates that you would like to install and after that select install.
- In this stage, you need to restart your PC and then see if your sound is working properly.
Checking Your Sound Settings
It is possible to make use of this steps in the event the previous steps does not work. In this steps, you have to check to ensure your audio devices are not muted and also have been disabled. Follow the steps listed below.
- You must right click on the Speaker icon in the taskbar and select Open Volume mixer.
- In this article, it is possible to see a set of volume controls to your devices. You should make certain none of them are muted. If any of them are muted, you will see a red circle using a collection through it next to the volume control. In this case, you must select the volume control to unmute.
- Now, you have to look at your device properties to ensure that your devices have not been disabled by mistake. You can select Start -> Settings -> System -> Sound.
- Then, you have to select your audio device and then select Devices Properties. Ensure that you Select (Device Properties) for both the output and input devices.
- Within this step, ensure that you notice that the Disable check box is cleared for the output and input devices.